Feldco - Review about Window from Wautoma, Wisconsin

My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem.I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job.

My walls are soft, and window sills are moldy and soft. One thing different with my case is they won't return my call. I've been calling since October 2014. How much did you pay per window?

I got windows in December 2014 when they had the 3 yrs no interest, I payed 650-700 per window totaling 8,400.00 for 11 windows. I won't stand there and take it I'm gonna stop paying them and filing a claim against them for my money, and damges.

We should team up, and anyone else with this issue should all go on strike against them and sue, we are bound to win if the judge sees consumers that never new each each other all going to court together.I am a marketing student so if they don't fix it after my letter I am sending due to their phone not working (sarcastic) or maybe they are booming with business they are too busy to return my call, I know exactly what to do and feldco will not scam another person after I am done, If you are interested email me at kimefvtc@gmail.com.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Building Products
review #611585

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Feldco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Feldco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Feldco.
Filing a new complaint about