My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July.To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now.
They had to redo to capping twice already, replace a screen door that wouldn't open or close right. It would simply catch and bind on the track. I was told it was the slider. They ordered a new one and were supposed to put it in.
A month later nothing, finally it was installed and is not even by any means. This isn't worst of it yet.
Our double hung window in our kitchen has a huge draft. They failed to put in insulation.
They came out a added that. A day passes and its 7 degrees out. I still feel a draft and have to get insulation myself and put it in. That's not including them destroying my window trim with 9 brad nails and cracking it.
Them denting and chipping my brand new month old counter. I'm still waiting on my $200 check to try and fix my $1,200 counter top. Then I have water build up on the glass of all windows and the sliding door with drafts, that I have to stick either towels against or use the self stick seals you buy at Walmart etc.
customer service is horrible, they lie, won't fix anything right, damage my siding by taking a chunk out of it while citing my old windows out, put a hole from a nail in my window casing,I was told that is no big deal as its hidden and won't affect anything, cut my window casing.I even had to re caulk in places on the capping since they left the gaps open.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Feldco Windows Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs! I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Ordered in April. Charged but never received. It's September now. Phone number is not working. My order number is invalid. Scam scam scam! I want my money back! Will be..."
- "When my wife and I were in the market for a new rig back in 2013, I wanted to buy a used pusher, a 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 that..."