My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July.To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now.
They had to redo to capping twice already, replace a screen door that wouldn't open or close right. It would simply catch and bind on the track. I was told it was the slider. They ordered a new one and were supposed to put it in.
A month later nothing, finally it was installed and is not even by any means. This isn't worst of it yet.
Our double hung window in our kitchen has a huge draft. They failed to put in insulation.
They came out a added that. A day passes and its 7 degrees out. I still feel a draft and have to get insulation myself and put it in. That's not including them destroying my window trim with 9 brad nails and cracking it.
Them denting and chipping my brand new month old counter. I'm still waiting on my $200 check to try and fix my $1,200 counter top. Then I have water build up on the glass of all windows and the sliding door with drafts, that I have to stick either towels against or use the self stick seals you buy at Walmart etc.
customer service is horrible, they lie, won't fix anything right, damage my siding by taking a chunk out of it while citing my old windows out, put a hole from a nail in my window casing,I was told that is no big deal as its hidden and won't affect anything, cut my window casing.I even had to re caulk in places on the capping since they left the gaps open.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Feldco Windows Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I ordered a custom colored wig. It came and was bright yellow! I asked to return and sent pictures. They told me to put hairspray on it and..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Purchased a new 55" TV through their website and selected in-store pickup because it was less expensive to pick it up myself. At this point, I had no problems. A couple..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."