1.7K views
2.0

My wife and l ordered windows and siding.Everything went great at first.

Measurements were done, windows installed, siding crew came out, then a knock on the door. Siding crew boss stated he could not install siding for amount he was being paid. He told me not to worry l have a contract and the problem was between Feldco and his crew. I heard nothing for months.

I called and Feldco refused to call me back. Then they wanted me to sign a new contract. I refused. Then I received a letter from a collection agency.

I called the agency who agreed to have Feldco call me. No call. Today I received a notice of intent to place a lien on my property. My intent is to hire a lawyer.

My wife and I have excellent credit and no one is going to Cheat me, or affect my credit without cause.(By the way, we are very happy with the windows!)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lesbaker53 stated that there is a room for improvement of refuse to talk with me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of siding. Feldco needs to "have the company contact me about completion of contract. apologize for threatening me with collection agency and lien. my contract states i have 18 months after installation to pay. why was i told installation would be completed if i had conduit removed?" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned siding in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Feldco.

Had an Experience with Feldco?

Comments

With comments that would only come from 4felco employees or management that cut down the bad reviews is good enough reason for me not to buy from 4Felco

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States #1028667

Thgank You I will not buy though them

Window shopper, learn how to read before you leave a dufus comment. Felco hired the siding company. Doh!

Montgomery, Illinois, United States #1001297

Your beef is with the Siding Company? Hw is this a review of Feldco windows?