1.9K views

My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem.I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job.

My walls are soft, and window sills are moldy and soft. One thing different with my case is they won't return my call. I've been calling since October 2014. How much did you pay per window?

I got windows in December 2014 when they had the 3 yrs no interest, I payed 650-700 per window totaling 8,400.00 for 11 windows. I won't stand there and take it I'm gonna stop paying them and filing a claim against them for my money, and damges.

We should team up, and anyone else with this issue should all go on strike against them and sue, we are bound to win if the judge sees consumers that never new each each other all going to court together.I am a marketing student so if they don't fix it after my letter I am sending due to their phone not working (sarcastic) or maybe they are booming with business they are too busy to return my call, I know exactly what to do and feldco will not scam another person after I am done, If you are interested email me at kimefvtc@gmail.com.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Feldco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Feldco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Feldco window for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Feldco?

Comments