with in a week after my windows were installed my bedroom window fell in between the wall and it rained and my bed and floor got wet it took two weeks before someone came to correct the problem.the insulation strips keep coming out and now the locks are stripped, and I'm tired of them coming and spraying glue on the strips and ten minuets after they leave the come off again.

I would never recommend this company to any one.

some times when the wind blows I'm afraid that the glass will break and someone will get hurt.I can still feel wind coming around the windows and that shouldn't be happening with these windows if not for shotty work.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of feldco window installation from Feldco. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Feldco to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was workmanship, very negative and poor work. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Feldco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Feldco?

Comments

Western Springs, Illinois, United States #1275783

I have the same issue since they have been installed a year and a half ago. They came out today for the 7th or 8th time but would not look at anything because I refused to pay a service fee. Since I have had these windows installed my energy bills have increased by 30% I am not happy.